22 Aug ASSISTANT PAINTERS (FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY)
Age: between 25 to 45 years old
Educational Qualification: Completion of Secondary Education (12 years) followed by two years formal training in painting.
- 3 years of experience on the same role
- good communication in English
- Assists the painter for preparing areas to be painted.
- Performs maintenance of the rig and rig equipment keeping them in good condition by painting. Includes preparation of areas to be painted by chipping, brushing, washing, or blasting, and preparation of paint mixtures. Keeps all painting equipment (needle gun, air hose, chipping hammer, pneumatic wire brush, goggles, etc.) in good condition.
- Complies with all safety and fire rules and regulations, including the use of protective clothing and equipment, and always maintain work locations in a clean and tidy condition, including removal of wastes and spillages.
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org