24 Nov BMS Operator / Technician
The BMS Technician/Operator will assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the assigned assets within the premise. This will include PPM’s and Reactive Work. The BMS Technician/Operator is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
• Monitoring of BMS System on Site.
• Maintain and repair the control systems of the BMS controlled HVAC systems throughout the site as determined by the manufacturers recommended system as detailed by the site management
• Recording of reading and highlighting any issues found.
• Reporting any issues to the Supervisor/Technicians.
• Understanding of Set points and System functions.
• Complete all associated paperwork.
• Generating ADHOC reports/trends from the system.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Education: Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/HVAC, should have a minimum of 5 years’ Gulf experience of working in a similar industry or systems as a BMS Technician
• Possesses deep knowledge of System functions and Set Points.
• Check all the alarms and carryout trouble shooting on the site.
• Operational experience is essential.
• GCC FM Experience MUST (Min 3 years)
• Excellent communication skills in English and languages from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
• Ability to utilise CAFM Systems.
• written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible approach
• Work as part of a Team.
• Enthusiasm to learn.
• Flexible to works in shifts (day and night shift).