04 Sep Business Development Officer
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General manager to achieve revenue goals.
• Search the market and identify potential clients.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to secure businesses. Finding business partners.
• Maintain strong relationship with clients and ensure high standards of service.
• Maintain healthy business relationship between the team internally, and between the team and the external clients.
• Prepare monthly business reports as assigned by the General Manager.
• Draft business contracts, and other related forms in coordination with the concerned parties.
• Update the team on the latest market trends and related country laws and ensure zero violation.
• Prepare business proposals, conduct research, and participate in feasibility studies.
• Responsible for understanding the trends in his/her company’s field of specialty.
• Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company services; following them up to close the business deals.
• Willingness to do or assist with any job needed within the company work.
• Arabic Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR, or any related field.
• Thorough knowledge of sales and administration. Market knowledge.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of business development, Sales, Administration, Recruitment.
• Sound knowledge in UAE market
• Sound knowledge Oil and Gas industry
• Experience in Tendering requirements and registration
• Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking without getting misunderstood.
• Possess very good sales skills.
• Possess problem solving skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• should have the ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts in and outside the company.
• Ability to constantly generate new ideas for the company’s advancement and success.
• should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion.
• must be analytical thinkers with the ability to analyze new and prospective opportunities in business.
• Excellent computer skills required. Must have experience with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Powerpoint and word.
Should you be interested, please share us your updated CV to email@example.com