23 Aug Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
- proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- An Arab nationality fluent in the Emirati dialect – (Priority for citizens.)
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of call center
- Answering incoming calls and e-mails and covering all inquiries related to the Company.
- Communication with customers at the request of all departments.
- Directing customers to the concerned employee or department.
- Registering customers’ complaints and observations on the CRM system in force.
- Submitting periodic reports on the performance of the call center.
- Obligation to be present at the workplace in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi during official working hours.
- Commitment to the quality standards of call centers in force in the Emirate, courtesy and good behavior.
If interested, please share with us your updated CV to email@example.com