18 Aug Foreman
Job Purpose: The main purpose of the job is to Plan and facilitate smooth Vessel operations,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Vessel discharging Operations.
- Report to General Foreman and Coordination Foremen
- Supervise Gang Bosses and Winch Operators
- Communicate with Ship cargo officer / Supercargo
- Communicate with Port Tally Clerks.
- Arrange for appropriate gear availability
- Report operational discrepancies
- Reports accidents, damages
- Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Education: PUC, Diploma.
- Work experience required: 05 years in the same field
- Language efficiency : English, Urdu, Hindi.
- Competencies: Knowledge about rigging slinging, Heavy lift Operations.
- Certificates & Licenses: Lifting supervisor certificate.
- Port experience is Mandatory
- Preferably on Cancelled Employment Visa or currently on Visit Visa
If you have the above qualifications and if you are interested, please send the following to email@example.com:
1. Updated resume in word document format
2. Photo with white background
3. Colored passport copy (Front and back)
4. If cancelled, cancellation copy
5. Visit visa copy (If on visit visa)
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above requirements will be contacted.