29 Aug HR-Recruitment Manager
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Draft job descriptions, business contracts, and other related forms in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Update the team on the latest market trends and related country laws and ensure zero violation.
- Prepare business proposals, conduct research, and participate in feasibility studies.
- Search the market and identify potential clients.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, or equivalent.
- at least 5-7 years’ proven experience working as a HR-Recruitment Manager, managing recruitment projects and activities, etc.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of mass recruitment and recruitment campaigns (locally & internationally overseas).
- Experience in Tendering requirements
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of UAE labour laws and HR practices.
- Organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Arabic National
Should you be interested, please share us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org