23 Nov HVAC Technician
Job Role: Mechanical Technician/HVAC TECHNICIAN
Job purpose The HVAC Technician will troubleshoot and maintain the assigned assets within the premise. This will include both PPM’s and Reactive Work. The HVAC Technician is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
• Maintain and repair all HVAC equipment and components to manufactures recommendation, i.e. valves, motors, belts, bearings, filters, and lubrication etc.
• Daily inspection of HVAC equipment – AHU, FAHU, FCU to ensure proper functioning & identify potential problems.
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Split and Packaged Unit. Changing of compressors and components.
• Maintenance of Valve packages, actuators, Stainer’s, Chilled water pumps and Heat Exchangers etc.
• BMS Knowledge (operational set points).
• Make rounds of all equipment rooms identify and repairing any potential problems and keep the systems and rooms clean.
• Carry out PPM works on FCU units in apartments as per schedule & agreed time.
• Complete all associated paperwork.
• Provide accurate material specification and quantity take off.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A professionally recognized technical qualification (ITI/Diploma etc.)
• Possesses deep knowledge of engineering techniques
• Operational experience is essential.
• GCC FM Experience MUST (Min 5 Years)
• Good communication skills in English and languages from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
• Ability to utilize CAFM Systems and use of PDA/ Mobile applications.
• Written and oral communication skills.