22 Mar Marketing & Communications Executive
· Department: Marketing & Communications Department
· Reports to: Corporate Strategy, Marketing and Communications Manager
· Female – any Nationality
· Working timings: from 9:00AM to 5:00PM (can be extended till 6:00 PM if required)
· Working days: from Monday to Friday
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant to the role and experiences.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role with proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling content.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Digital Skills. Knowledge of marketing technology and tools.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
· Give clear instructions to external agencies and to create high quality content (print/online).
· Organize client’s event.
· Write articles for newsletters and blogs/relevant content for the local website.
· Coordinate sponsorships and Road Shows.
· Coordinate the company’s social media presence.
· Write report to Head Office (campaign results, cost per lead, marketing spends).
· Initiate new projects and ideas that could improve lead generation.
· Select and order branded merchandise.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org