19 Aug Painter
Job Purpose: Fleet Painting
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Painted surfaces of transportation equipment, such as automobiles, trucks and fleet vans, applying knowledge of surface preparation and painting techniques.
• Adjusted the “standard” way of scuffing and prepping vehicles, increasing productivity
• Assisted management team with consulting customers on repair estimates and pricing
• Worked independently & prioritized work flow to meet repair deadlines
• Repaired & refinished damage on vehicles to manufacturer’s specifications
• Managed supply expenses at a minimum to maintain company profit
• Assisted in training entry-level workers in auto body repair/paint techniques
• Keeping the workplace in a clean and neat condition.
• Minimum Education: Technical Diploma
• At least 4 years of experience in the related field.
• Good English communication skills
• Preferably on visit visa or cancelled visa
• Any Nationality but preferred Nationality is Indian, Nepal & Sri Lankan
If you have the above qualifications and if you are interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Updated resume in word document format
2. Photo with white background
3. Colored passport copy (Front and back)
4. If cancelled, cancellation copy
5. Visit visa copy (If on visit visa)
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above requirements will be contacted.