05 May Senior Accountant
We are currently looking for a “Senior Accountant” to work with one of our clients in Abu Dhabi.
• At least 7 years’ experience in the same role.
Education – A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financial Management. Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent qualification.
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in daily work.
• Deadline orientated and service focused
• Highly organized and flexible
• Able to demonstrate working with initiative
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues, determine budget variances, and report the same to management.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and management reporting
• Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
• Cross-checks the expenses with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
• Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
• Create regulatory reports for internal and external auditors.
Should you be interested and have the above qualifications, please send the following to email@example.com
1. Updated resume with photo, in word document format
2. Visa Status:
3. Notice period (if on employment visa)
4. Current Location:
5. Contact Number:
6. Current Salary
7. Expected Salary
8. Availability for interview if shortlisted