22 Aug WELDERS (FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY)
Age: between 25 to 45 years old
Educational Qualification: Completion of Secondary Education (12 years) followed by two years formal training in welding.
- at least 5 years of experience on the same role
- with valid 6G certified welder’s certificate
- good communication in English
- experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.) (SMAW & SAW)
- experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Should be familiar with work permit system.
- Complies with all safety and fire rules and regulations, including the use of protective clothing and equipment, and always maintain work locations in a clean and tidy condition, including removal of wastes and spillages.
- Carries out a variety of welding and cutting work using various welding techniques to cut, braze, and weld structures, pipes, boilers, steel stocks, grinding and finishing completed products, and other requirements.
- Use various electrodes and heat treatment techniques to carry out and finish work according to specific metal and inspection requirements and monitor processes while staying aware of overheating levels.
If interested, please send your updated CV and valid welding certificate to email@example.com