Age: between 25 to 45 years old
Educational Qualification: Completion of Secondary Education (12 years) followed by two years formal training in welding.
- at least 5 years of experience on the same role
- with valid 6G certified welder’s certificate
- good communication in English
- experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.) (SMAW & SAW)
- experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Should be familiar with work permit system.
- Complies with all safety and fire rules and regulations, including the use of protective clothing and equipment, and always maintain work locations in a clean and tidy condition, including removal of wastes and spillages.
- Carries out a variety of welding and cutting work using various welding techniques to cut, braze, and weld structures, pipes, boilers, steel stocks, grinding and finishing completed products, and other requirements.
- Use various electrodes and heat treatment techniques to carry out and finish work according to specific metal and inspection requirements and monitor processes while staying aware of overheating levels.
2 to 3 years of working experience as a Chef.
Should be well experienced in making Arabic dishes.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com and mentioned the position you are applying for as the Subject
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Minimum 5 years of experience on the same role in an Oilfield industry in Abu Dhabi,UAE.
• Degree in business management or a master’s in business administration.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Proactive nature.
If interested, please send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· Department: Marketing & Communications Department
· Reports to: Corporate Strategy, Marketing and Communications Manager
· Female – any Nationality
· Working timings: from 9:00AM to 5:00PM (can be extended till 6:00 PM if required)
· Working days: from Monday to Friday
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant to the role and experiences.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role with proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling content.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Digital Skills. Knowledge of marketing technology and tools.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
· Give clear instructions to external agencies and to create high quality content (print/online).
· Organize client’s event.
· Write articles for newsletters and blogs/relevant content for the local website.
· Coordinate sponsorships and Road Shows.
· Coordinate the company’s social media presence.
· Write report to Head Office (campaign results, cost per lead, marketing spends).
· Initiate new projects and ideas that could improve lead generation.
· Select and order branded merchandise.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Commercial Department
Reports to: National Sales Manager (NSM)
Overall Role Purpose:
The role requires one to provide back-office support to Account Managers by taking care of routine tasks that require liaising with other departments. The key objective of the role is to facilitate the Account Managers in securing faster turnaround to their administrative tasks that would further enable effective customer relationship management and indirectly resulting in optimization of customer satisfaction, retention, and the organizations’ fleet growth.
Should you be interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Age: Between 22 to 29 years old
- Willing to work as a Helper.
- Must be in good health and strong physique/big body built.
- Must have knowledge in HSE (HSE awareness)
- Good communication in English
- Performs general cleaning duties.
- Assist in all loading and unloading operations.
- Familiarizes himself with general safety rules and ensure that equipment and machinery are used in safe way.
- Reporting any problems to supervisors
- Participate in all safety meetings, courses and seminars sponsored by the company
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 4 years experience as Financial Controller, preferably in Oil and Gas industry
Master's degree in accounting or equivalent is an advantage
Proven experience in finance management.
Good communication skills.
Strong leadership qualities.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
Proficiency in accounting software.
Must be currently in UAE
We are currently looking for a “Senior Accountant” to work with one of our clients in Abu Dhabi.
• At least 7 years’ experience in the same role.
Education – A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financial Management. Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent qualification.
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in daily work.
• Deadline orientated and service focused
• Highly organized and flexible
• Able to demonstrate working with initiative
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues, determine budget variances, and report the same to management.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and management reporting
• Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
• Cross-checks the expenses with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
• Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
• Create regulatory reports for internal and external auditors.
Should you be interested and have the above qualifications, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Updated resume with photo, in word document format
2. Visa Status:
3. Notice period (if on employment visa)
4. Current Location:
5. Contact Number:
6. Current Salary
7. Expected Salary
8. Availability for interview if shortlisted
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same role.
Education – High school diploma or equivalent;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of office supplies, and ability to order (buy) stocks and supplies
- Function on office related tasks, including photocopying, printing, scanning, binding, filing of operational records, documents & electronic file.
- Assists and guide visitors when needed
- Ensuring that tea, water and refreshments are provided to the management staff and official meetings as requested.
- Remain flexible and work additional hours when required.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office directly and indirectly
- With at least 3 years’ experience of the same role in Abu Dhabi in a Recruitment company
- With good computer skills (Microsoft Office excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- University graduate
- With knowledge of tenders
- Preferably on visit visa or cancelled visa
- Must be currently in Abu Dhabi
- Must have at least 2 years' experience as Business Development Officer, which mainly deals with Government organizations. in Abu Dhabi
- Any Nationality
- Must be currently in Abu Dhabi
• Organize and accompany groups of holidaymakers on package tours for Outbound and Inbound Tourism. Implement marketing and sales strategy. They are responsible for ensuring travel arrangements for holiday makers run as smoothly and enjoyably as possible from beginning to end, as well as providing them with practical support throughout the trip.
• Determining clients' needs and suggesting suitable travel packages.
• Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation, and transportation.
• Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Work experience required: Must have 5 years experience in Abu Dhabi
Competencies: - Should be familiar with all related line of business and IATA regulations.
- With experience as a House Driver
- Can cook Arabic Food
- Must be currently in Abu Dhabi Emirate
- Preferably, 38 years old and below
- Preferably, Indian Nationality
- With valid UAE driver's license
Currently in UAE, preferably Abu Dhabi
Age: Between 21 to 38 years old
Should have at least 6 months to 1 year experience as Construction Laborer or General Laborer
With food allowance
Accommodation and transportation are provided.
Helps/assists the Mattress Maker in making mattresses, etc.
Must be currently in Abu Dhabi
Preferably cancelled visa or on visit visa