30 Aug Business Development Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General manager to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
- Search the market and identify potential clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to secure businesses. Finding business partners.
- Maintain strong relationship with clients and ensure high standards of service.
- Maintain healthy business relationship between the team internally, and between the team and the external clients.
- Prepare monthly business reports as assigned by the General Manager.
- Draft business contracts, and other related forms in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Update the team on the latest market trends and related country laws and ensure zero violation.
- Prepare business proposals, conduct research, and participate in feasibility studies.
- Responsible for understanding the trends in his/her company’s field of specialty.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company services; following them up to close the business deals.
- Willingness to do or assist with any job needed within the company work.
- Arabic Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR, or any related field.
- Thorough knowledge of sales and administration. Market knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of business development, Sales, Administration, Recruitment.
- Sound knowledge in UAE market
- Sound knowledge in Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in Tendering requirements and registration
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking without getting misunderstood.
- Possess very good sales skills.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- should have the ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts in and outside the company.
- Ability to constantly generate new ideas for the company’s advancement and success.
- should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion.
- must be analytical thinkers with the ability to analyze new and prospective opportunities in business.
- Excellent computer skills required. Must have experience with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Powerpoint and word.
Should you be interested, please share us your updated CV to email@example.com