24 Nov Mason
The Mason will maintain the assigned building fabric works within the premise. This will include refurbishments, PPM’s and Reactive Work. The Mason is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
• Tiling Work.
• Block Work.
• Silicon Work.
• Grouting and Plastering Work.
• Responding to reactive call out requests.
• Carrying out PPM works and reactive tasks.
• Ensuring quality of Finishing.
• Complete all associated paperwork
Job Requirements / Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
• A professionally recognised technical qualification or completed apprenticeship.
• Possesses deep knowledge of Masonry techniques and materials
• Operational experience is essential.
• GCC FM Experience MUST (Min 3 Years )
• Basic communication skills in English and languages from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
• Ability to utilise CAFM Systems. Person
• Flexible approach
• Work as part of a Team.
• Enthusiasm to learn.
• Flexible to works in shifts (day and night shift)